For older adults or those living with a disability in Ladue, MO. the day-to-day tasks of life may just be too much. And if the disabled adult you love has been hospitalized for an illness or injury, your caregiver role becomes even more challenging. Picking up prescriptions. Arranging follow-up medical appointments. The list gets to be a long one. That is where ACM Care, Disability Care Services in Ladue can step in. We help manage all of the activities of daily living in a manner that allows your loved one to maintain their independence and dignity.
ACM Care of Ladue also provides assistance managing the changing needs of clients living with Disabilities.
A Variety of Care Support Tasks
Our Care Specialists can provide confidential in-home or office support for a variety of tasks including:
- Managing household finances – paying bills, balancing bank statements
- Organizing household paperwork and mail
- Monitoring insurance claims and tracking medical bills
- Maintaining a weekly or monthly calendar to ensure appointments are kept
- Scheduling and overseeing household maintenance
- Coordinating services such as in-home helpers and yard work
- Arranging transportation for shopping and medical appointments
- Interview, negotiate rates, and oversee in-home helpers including transportation providers
- And much more!
If you need help making these difficult decisions or in finding the right Disability Care Company in Ladue, MO. please call ACM Care for a FREE NO OBLIGATION telephone evaluation at 314.293.0697. We provide peace of mind, deliver professional care, and keep you in the loop. Thanks for visiting our website.