Do you need help as you move from one setting to another? Whether it’s from hospital to home; home to long-term care; short-term care to home; or any other health care transition scenario, your job is to recover, not worry about the details. Let us do the dirty work! We can help you negotiate all the issues that come up when transitioning to the next step.
You should also know that ACM Care provides these services to private pay clients only. We do not accept insurance although your insurance may reimburse you for some of all of the services we provide. If you are are outside the Brentwood area and have a loved one locally needing Senior Care Services in Brentwood, Mo. we truly understand your concerns. Our level of communication in providing progress and condition reports is excellent. We know that you need to know.
OUR CARE SPECIALISTS CAN HELP YOU WITH PROBLEMS SUCH AS:
- Coordination of follow-up medical care
- Coordination of outpatient therapy appointments
- Medication Management
- Transportation issues from one facility to another, or to appointments
- Coordination of durable medical equipment and medical supply needs
- Help with insurance and payment issues
- Help with home management and activities of daily living issues (grocery, banking, bills, laundry, etc.)
Here is a partial list of Services we provide at ACM Care:
• Transitional Care
• Institutional Support
• Veterans Care Services
• Medical Care Management
• Personal Care Planning
• Lifeline Alert System
• Long Distance Care Services/Reporting
If you need help making these difficult decisions or in finding the right Transitional Care in Brentwood, please call ACM Care for a FREE NO OBLIGATION telephone evaluation. 314.293.0697. We can you, provide peace of mind, deliver professional care, and keep you in the loop. Thanks for visiting our website.